CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE
Welcome to the 4th International Conference on Climate Change 2020 – (ICCC 2020) to be held from 27th – 28th February 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia organized by the International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM). ICCC 2020 is a platform for eminent researchers, scientists, industry experts and all interested scholars to discuss and share current policies, implementations, data streams about climate change. The conference will feature speakers representing both academia and industry who are experts in Climatology. Thus, ICCC 2020 unites diverse researches and case studies from all over the world, in parallel sessions. It also offers many networking and publishing opportunities.
Submit abstracts for the 4th International Conference on Climate Change 2020 on or before
28TH OCTOBER 2019
CALL FOR PAPERS 2020
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to,
- Climate change and food security
- Climate Prediction: Modeling and Detection of Recent and Future Climate Change
- Observations for Long-Term Climate Monitoring
- Climate Change impacts on biodiversity conservation and natural resource management
- Renewable Energy and Climate Change
- Climate Change and Energy: Policies, Planning & Management
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Climate change, extreme events and natural disasters
All accepted abstracts for the 4th International Conference on Climate Change 2020 – (ICCC 2020) will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN.
All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be subjected to double-blind reviewing process and will be published electronically with an ISSN in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Accepted papers published in conference proceedings will be submitted to Google Scholar, Scopus and Thomson Reuters for possible indexing.