The 6th International Conference on Climate Change 2022
17th -18th February 2022 | A Virtual Conference
“Meeting Climate Challenges Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic”
Bbstract Submission: 14th October 2021
Climate Change Conference 2022
Welcome to the 6th International Conference on Climate Change 2022 which will take place on from 17th – 18th February 2022 in Virtual Platform. We hope the ICCC 2022 unites diverse researches and case studies from all over the world, in parallel sessions while offering many networking and publishing opportunities. Discover the latest trends and challenges in the field at this leading conference.
Call For Papers Tracks
Assessing Impacts on Diverse Ecosystems
Human Impacts and Responsibility
Technical, Political, and Social Responses
Climate Change and Health
Success Story of
Round Table Discussion
ICCC 2022 roundtable discussions,
- Make a global platform for novel ideas and thinking at the international level.
- Gather top knowledge people to one place from around the world.
- Give an opportunity to meet researchers, policymakers and industrial representatives on one table.
- Facilitate discussion that gives each participant the maximum amount of group input on a given subject of common interest in a short amount of time
Round Table Themes
ICCC 2022 will have three parallel round table sessions and participants can attend according to their interest
“A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project To Make Your Research Publication Possible”
- This is a free project which is designed to help you to develop your full papers up to the standard.
- We provide preliminary reviews for your full paper with the world-class publication “steering committee” prior to the conference.
- Reviewed and revised paper with constructive inputs will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
Need support to publish your paper???
Title: “Publishing in international scientific journals: experiences as an editor, author, and reviewer”
Henry Huntington, Ph.D.
Editor-in-chief of Weather, Climate, and Society Journal
h index- 48
i10 index- 102
“Henry Huntington, Ph.D., will describe what makes for strong scientific papers as well as common pitfalls in preparing and submitting manuscripts. He will draw on nearly 30 years of experience as an author, reviewer, and editor.”