CLIMATE CHANGE 2019
– Call for Papers –
All the researchers, academicians, scholars and activists who are working on climate change are invited to submit abstracts for the 3rd International Conference on Climate Change 2019 (ICCC 2019) which will be held on February 21st and 22nd, 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Background of the conference
Climate change is one of the biggest challenges in the 21st century and also reefed as Global warming due to the rising of atmospheric temperature in the earth. The scientists show the Greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, including, carbon dioxide, nitrogen gases and Water vapors run major role in Global warming.
Climate Change 2019 is the global platform for the discussion of new advances and research findings in the field of Climate Change. The conference will gather leading ecologists, chemists, physicists, biologists, material scientists, biomedical researchers, engineers, social workers and other researchers around the world who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field.
Deadlines for the paper submission
- Abstract submission: 22nd October 2018
- Acknowledgment of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of the abstract review notified to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Full paper submission: 15th March 2019
How to submit the abstract
Please follow the abstract guidelines and send the abstract to email@example.com before the abstract submission deadline.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Climate change and food security
- Climate Prediction: Modeling and Detection of Recent and Future Climate Change
- Observations for Long-Term Climate Monitoring
- Climate Change impacts on biodiversity conservation and natural resource management
- Renewable Energy and Climate Change
- Climate Change and Energy: Policies, Planning & Management
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Urbanization and flooding
- Green growth and policy challenges in coastal zone management
- ICT, climate risk communication and public awareness framing Government and non-government sector experiences with respect to climate change – Civil society and NGO experiences
- Industry and business sector experiences with climate change including finance
- International diplomacy, climate change and adaptation finance
- Dealing with climate change: poverty and gender issues
- Climate change: Impacts on water and sanitation and health in the developing world
- Indigenous knowledge systems and climate change adaptation
- Climate Change and Technology
- Climate change and Green initiatives & products
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Climate Change and Desertification
- Climate Change and Migration
The success story of International Conference on
The 1st and 2nd edition of ICCC were held successfully in Colombo, Sri Lanka on 2017 and 2018 with the collaboration of world class speakers, universities, other international Partners with the participation of around 20 countries.
ICCC 2018 and ICCC 2017 was a great opportunity to researches from all around the world to share their research findings with an international gathering and they were obtained the opportunity to publish their papers in our good quality journals through TIIKM publication opportunities.