In-Person Participant’s Registration
1. Oral Presentations
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the days of the conference.
- All presentations must run on the Windows operating system – the Laptop and the Multimedia Projector will be available. The recommended software to be used is Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Presentations MUST be submitted to the IT table 15 minutes in advance to your talk. Having the presentation files loaded in advance will help to ensure that the sessions run according to the schedule without any delays.
- Bring an extra-copy of your presentation to the conference on a USB media storage device. This copy is to be used as a backup if required at the IT table. Make sure the USB media storage device and presentation file is properly labeled with your name, presentation day, and time.
2. Poster Presentations
If you wish to present your research via a poster, a poster presentation session is allocated. Each poster is displayed in one hour session. Dimensions for the posters are 2*3 feet (Width 2 and Height 3). Poster stands will be provided for display by the Conference organizers.
3. Non- Presenters (Attendee)
You are also invited to attend the conference as an attendee/listener. You could actively engage in sharing your experience and network throughout the conference. A participation certificate will be given to every attendee.