ICCC 2019 is the global platform for the discussion of new advances and research findings in the field of Climate Change. The conference will gather leading ecologists, chemists, physicists, biologists, material scientists, biomedical researchers, engineers, social workers and other researchers around the world who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Climate change and food security
- Observations for Long-Term Climate Monitoring
- Urbanization and flooding
- Climate Change and Technology
- Climate change and Green initiatives & products
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Climate Change and Desertification
- Climate Change and Migration
Climate Change Conference Proceedings
All accepted abstracts for 3rd International Conference on Climate Change 2019 (ICCC 2019), will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be subjected to double blind reviewing process and will be published electronically with an ISSN in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
We will submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS and Google scholar for possible Indexing.