Climate Change, Facing the challenge beyond COP21
TIIKM Sri Lanka, welcomes all the researchers, academicians, scholars and activists to submit abstracts for the International Conference on Climate Change 2017 (ICCC 2017) which will be held on February 16th and 17th, 2017 in Colombo, Sri Lanka under the theme “Climate Change: Facing the challenge beyond COP21”.
ICCC 2017 will continue its momentum in 2017 to explore a platform to exchange ideas on Climate Change, discover new opportunities, reacquaint with colleagues, meet new friends, and broaden their knowledge. chemists, physicists, biologists, material scientists, biomedical researchers, engineers, environmentalists, social workers and other researchers who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field are encouraged to spread knowledge through the ICCC-2017 which will act as a global platform.
Objectives of the Conference
- To promote effective gathering and dialogue among those involved in research and development activities in Climate Change Mitigation, Vulnerability, and Adaptation, nationally and internationally.
- To make a bridge between government & non-governmental organizations concerned in such activities.
- To create and disseminate the knowledge about Climate Change and Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- To make a platform for scientists and other personnel to discuss issues and policies related to Climate Change.
- To enhance contribution to new developments in the field of Environmental Sciences through the findings and discussion of the conference
- Promote young researchers and scientists to carry forward more studies and research on Climate change
Discover your option
TIIKM is a member of Crossref
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN. All full papers will be accepted through a double blind reviewed process and will be published electronically with ISSN(ISSN 2513 – 2695) in proceedings with a DOI number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
We will submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, Mendeley, Google scholar and CiteULike for possible Indexing.
All accepted full papers will be indexed in CABI
CABI is a leading global publisher producing key scientific publications where you get instant access to over 8.5 million records with over 380,000 abstracts added each year.