Welcome to the 2nd International Conference on Climate Change 2018 to be held from 15th-16th February 2018 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Climate change is one of the defining challenges of the 21st century, along with global population, poverty alleviation, environmental degradation and global security. The problem is that ‘climate change’ is no longer just a scientific concern, but encompasses economics, sociology, geopolitics, national and local politics, law, and health just to name a few and directly impact on the Global Sustainability. ICCC 2018 will address a range of critically important areas in relation to Climate Change under the theme “Climate change and global sustainability: Action for bridging the gap” and will create a great platform to discuss and find solutions to the climate change and achieve Global Sustainability.
- Climate change and food security
- Climate Prediction: Modeling and Detection of Recent and Future Climate Change
- Observations for Long-Term Climate Monitoring
- Climate Change impacts on biodiversity conservation and natural resource management
- Role of Renewable Energy Sources in a Warming World
- Climate Change and Energy: Policies, Planning & Management
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Urbanization and flood risk implications in coastal and other areas
- Green growth and policy challenges in coastal zone management
Date of Importance
|Abstract submission deadline||23rd November 2017|
|Abstract acceptance notification||Within two weeks|
|Early Bird registration deadline||21st December 2017|
|Final Registration deadline||18th January 2018|
Discover your option
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN. All full papers will be accepted through a double blind reviewed process and will be published electronically with ISSN(ISSN 2513 – 2695) in proceedings with a DOI number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
We will submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, Mendeley, Google scholar and CiteULike for possible Indexing.
International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management
- ISSN: 1756-8692
- Editor: Professor Walter Leal Filho
- Journel link: Click Here
This journal is abstracted and indexed by: Current Contents® Social and Behavioral Sciences, Geobase, INSPEC, Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition, ReadCube Discover Scopus, Thomson Reuters Social Sciences Citation Index® (ISI)